Oh…I’m so stuck now!...i know I shouldn’t be but just too much to think!!... I’m talking about my work here. Too little time to finish all my work. Due date next 16th. How am I gonna finish all 13 drawings? Now, I’m thinking how to finish the mirror & wall paper joint. Sigh..With different ceiling height samore!! How?? How??... ”Oh Lord!, help me!” Boss don’t allow us to work overtime from next month onwards…reason is, it might effect our bonus. Sigh… I thank God that the company still does pay us overtime, but without it, I can’t finish my work! & I’m so worried!. *sigh* I know i shud be happy cos there will be no OT next month, but no OT meaning can't finish my work!!...*BIG sigh* again I have to remind myself;
Phil 4:13 ~ I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
I feel so great nowadays..i mean apart from work, I feel alive!...mayb due to the personal decision that I’ve made. Truly God is with me all the time… I’m sure & I do make Him proud of me. Feel myself moving forward & ready to have what He already prepared for me. Can’t wait Can’t wait!...Guess year 2006, will be a challenging year for me…in the area of my work… think gonna launch out to meet more people & doing marketing. (I hope)
Dec month is a blessing month… Christmas, pressie, carols, Christmas trees, bonding with family & most important of all, Jesus’s birthday. He came to give life & let us celebrate this wonderful day. C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S!! Can’t wait! Shopping anyone?
3 comments:
hey. since DEC is a blessing month, remember to bless me ya? heheh!
OF COS!!..hope you'll like it too..*smiles*
Im sure everything will go well in your job. Don't worry hehe. Juz pray :).
Post a Comment