Monday, October 03, 2005

Week 41-A weekend of celebration

Birthday celebration
Blessed Birthday to our beloved Timothy…yup today… Was invited to his birthday blast in Mont Kiara last sat. Oh…We had a blasting time!... Well, I’m not gonna describe how ‘blast’ it is…Think everyone “is on the way getting ‘there’”. Those who went know what I’m saying here. LOL!!...

Congrats to Bro Kong & His wife
Attended Susan’s bro’s wedding yesterday night. Lovely couple. Well I’m not surprise when they told me her sister in law is 2years older than her bro… her bro got the baby face of William So…keke…but still a lovely couple. Sling told me now is the trend. Age gap. Is either the gal older than the boy or the boy wayyyyyyyyy…older than the gal. I’ve no comment on that…I guess is up to individual…

Sab brought her darling from UK… though I know Matthew but I still feel uncomfy…(Don’t ask me why, Sab)…

Is good to share things about life, job & relationship with this gals…hey they are my girls!! Sling spoke to me about the book she finished reading, talking about fate. How will you know whether he/she is the one for you? She described the content of the book. Sometimes the person may have feelings for you but you don’t. You may neglect/ignore them & didn’t give a dam about them. You wouldn’t know that he/she might be the one…once he/she is rejected or gone, is your lost. You might need to wait for another 25years to get the real ‘the one’. Is quite interesting about her statement but do I believe in fate? Hmmm…Well I believe God’s fate. Book is just human assumption & prediction. But God’s will is still yes & Amen!... Sling is waiting for the right person to step into her life. Who doesn’t? Well, I only believe that God is the provider when it comes to this issue. So I’m not worried…*smiles*

She did ask about my previous relationship…which she thinks that is very stupid for me to give 2nd chance & I have to face the consequences, which is the hurts. But I thank God that I’ve overcome it & it is over!!...so no regrets or hurts… *smiles* She told me only go for a guy who love you whole heartedly, not fickle minded & no more 2nd chance!!. Hmmm….yeap she’s right about this point! Hahaha…She’s funny…I love her!...keke..she’s sounded like a big sister sumtimes…

Bali bombing
Sad…. Another terrorist attack in the resort island…26 people died. There goes my plan to Bali…Sigh…hahahahha…It is so important to pray for God’s protection upon our country. Pray..pray…

6 comments:

L said...

hey!!!
sigh i agree... NO MORE 2nd chances, especially for us girls. Enough it enough!!

Lord, pls gimme the strength to say 'TAK NAK'!!

fl0rlee said...

:)...im kinda like sick of it oredi..but sumtimes we kinda like soft hearted inside. It takes courage to say 'TAK NAK'...not tat we desperate but bcos we stil in love. Sigh...

God's love is stil de best! He's our groom we're his bride FOREVA!

Geri said...

eh.. i like to pray ok.. i like to pray for my husband

fl0rlee said...

adui..dun la..paiseh sungguh!!..

grac said...

pls la- you were already saying it so many times even before you got to Clear. twice in service, once at the car. for sure cell somemore got say...

fl0rlee said...

well..memang i wana pray for my husband ma..not too late..:P..i know wat i'm saying one..tats why i say, i'm not there yet! hahaa..