So full…Went to 1Utama for lunch just now. Had Japanese food again!! Been eating Jap’s since Sunday & just 3 days ago I had my favorite sizzling set. Yummy!!... “Thanks for the ride & your time Peter”…
For once, I can sleep well. Went for RPM yesterday. I worked very hard last night, sweat & sweat. Of cos unlike Jon/Peter who sweats so much as if they just come out from the shower. Tired after RPM, sauna, hot bath, & went home after that. Watch TV with dad then go to sleep. Finally after a week plus of sleepless nights, I can sleep now with great peace. Pimples also come out a lot because of it!!!...sigh…
Bye bye
MegaSales, almost come to an end. I’ll miss it… now have to wait till end of the year. Christmas sales!... Sigh…. Bye bye Mega sales!
Moon cake festival
Yeap…2 more weeks to go. Well I don’t really fancy about it, just that my mie will be back by then. Thought she’ll be back for my birthday but..sigh..i just miss her so much…
Year end babies.
Wow…year end is coming. Firstly September babies… so many friends birthday falls on Sept, Oct, Nov & Shit!! Dec!!....’kesian’ my wallet!...well is a blessing to bless others.
Year of 2005.
4 more months to 2006. Time pass by so quick. I realized I didn’t do much things that benefits myself. Wasting a lot of time mostly. But one things for sure that is good this year is, my work. Started to have passion on it. Thanks to Pas. Chris Gaborit. His powerful sermon. I’m gonna be in my mid-20’s soon & I want to have the passion do great things!!... I don’t know what but it gotta be something. May be things that can bless & make a change in someone’s life. Help them and to share Jesus with them. Yea…
Alrite back to work now…datelines dateline!! Argh!!!...
Oh yea, I’ve decided to leave my hair long. Well..for a change..well see whether I will look nice or not. Keke…want to save $$$!
1 comment:
erks .. u really love 1u alot ! haha I live so near and I been there once after erm .. a month ?? haha
kenot laaaa. .working all the time .. no time to lepak adi
Post a Comment