So glad to see mom’s back for bro’s convo. Congratulations to bro!!...Graduations were held in JW Marriot and every convo is just the same. Speeches, presentation and more speeches. So bored. Took lotsa pictures. (will post it)
So embarrassing
We’re the first family came out from the hall & start ‘gasak’ the food!...how kiasu!! How embarrassing!... Where’s the manners??
Bro make us proud
So glad that finally he made it!... He make us proud especially dad. I get lil bit emotional when his name was called and as he walk to take the scroll, I cried. I’m so proud of him. My beloved brother.
Was complaining to myself, why I don’t get to wear the ‘square hat’ during my convo. Well, what ever it is, both of us make dad & mom proud of us!
Mom’s presence
Is great to have her around. Though mom can be loud, nagging all the time but her blur attitude make us laugh. As usual mom sure bring back lotsa cheap stuff from s’pore. She brought back 3tops for me, (so blessed) and a pouch..yes another pouch. I’ve got so many bags & pouch from mom. Hardly get to use them. Sometimes I really doubt mom’s fashion taste. Is so aunty!!...but sometimes is alright. She got me this pouch which I think I look more like a VCD seller.
Me: Oh my!! I look like VCD seller.
Mom: No of cors!! You look great!...so nice, it suits you. Do you like it.
Me: Ermm yah…but I look like VCD seller. (I’m very straight forward to my mom & she don’t like us to tell lies)
Mom: Ask daddy, for sure he’ll say nice.
Me: Dad, nice ar??...(showing off the new pouch, twist & turn my body) like VCD seller or not??
Dad: Nice…no la who say look like VCD seller??...looks like a DVD seller!!!..
All: *LAUGH*
Dad likes to crack jokes…funny…mom laugh along, though she often complains we don’t like her stuff.
Mom going back to S’pore tomorrow. Gonna spend quality time with her tonight so NO GYM!!...
Will she be back for my birthday??..sigh..hopefully…
No comments:
Post a Comment