Dad sprained his ankle. *sigh*…. I didn’t know until my bro actually handed me his x-ray shots. Thank God nothing serious but just some tissues tear. My advice to dad is stop playing tennis for a month or so or when his ankle is completely healed. But he won’t listen.
Me: No more tennis for you young man!!
Dad: No way!!... I will cut it down to once a week…Besides if I don’t do exercise how my leg gonna heal?
Me: Be patient la just wait for one month or so til you completely healed.
Dad: No way!...I’ll be fine.
See… no tennis for a week, as if he’s gonna miss out everything!!...dad use to play tennis twice a week & golf on Sunday. There was a period of time he actually quite occupied, tennis at 7am, come back rest then golf session at 12pm then head straight for another tennis session at 5pm!!...GONE MAD!!...My dad loves sports but don’t you think Is abit too much??...hmmm
“Lord heal my dad”
2 comments:
Tissue tear? Hmmm....... shouldn't be serious, so it's ok. If it's fracture or involve the bone, then only have to be more careful. God bless Mr Lee
Hmm .. I can understand that eager of getting into sports. I having those too =) I keep on go to sports till I really cant walk . and .. yeah surgery is needed by now .. =( aiseh .
Post a Comment