Monday, July 25, 2005

Week 30-sick...

Another weekend just passed…sigh…

I’ve been having stomach ache since Saturday evening, gastric & constipation I guess… I didn’t eat the whole day on Sat. May be due to the ‘kan cheong’ emotion. Yes…I still feel it though is not my first time worship leading. Oh well…so far so good…praise God!

Shy…humble & Praise God… A lot people came up to me and asking me for an autograph… Ohhhh!!... Must be the prophecy that they’ve heard about… A lot of aunties came up to me and boasting about it.

Aunty 1: HI!!!..You gonna be a super star soon!! Wow!!...i must take lotsa pictures with you now!!
Me: Errrr….*smile & laugh & speechless*

Aunty 2: Florence, wow…that day the word by Pastor Goborit, very accurate la. you gonna be
famous soon! keep up the good work..

Me: Yea…praise Godgood, indeed very good…

Aunty 3: Florence!!.... i like the way you lead the praise team on Sunday…so energetic…though
you back is facing the congregation. Very good, motivates me to jump like the youth(she started to lose control & started jumping infront of me)..opps sorry now that you know, hopefully you don’t be self-conscious on the stage.
Me: Oh no I won’t of cos..its a compliment…*bleh*…

Aunty 4: Hello super star!! Hello movie star!!
Me: *smile, laugh & speechless*

Pheww….oh well…God is gonna make it come true! It has brought to pass…and now is just waiting for me to walk thru it. Nothing to boast. Like the bible says “Only boast about the Lord”…

Went for my niece’s full moon dinner yesterday…OH she’s so so…adorable..Jenny her name is…When my turn to hold & cuddle her, she fell asleep…so so…lovely…I looked at her as she soundly asleep. And then I told God

“Lord, I want to have one of my own”

It sounds silly… but look at those babies….they’re so … awww…they just melt my heart. Will post a picture of her soon…

3 comments:

grac said...

speaking of superstar, ever thought about turning your poem into a song? i can help if you want...

fl0rlee said...

wow!! u can do tat??...sure!! im not at it yet..it will be cool!!

grac said...

we try okay? i'm sure it'll happen...