Monday, June 27, 2005

Recap!

Makan makan!!..*Cheer up gal*
I was feeling rather down nowadays. Things gone wrong since last Thursday. But praise God for wonderful friends. They brought me out last Friday for dinner. All the way to KL…and knowing that traffic in KL is like H***!!...Don’t mention is Friday night!!... Well, had a great time of eating and chatting with them. Those really cheer me up. Friends, they are so precious… *smile*

Vibrant Youth Service
Wow!! I can tell you I really enjoy my worship session today!!..Though I almost lost my voice. But God is preserve it, I still can sing both songs in ‘D’. Except one song, which we missed…haha (Gal, if you’re reading this, dun feel bad alrite??...still luv ya) *wink* Everyone gave positive feedback that the worship is good. Well Praise God foreva more!...It is His service, He’ll make it a good one.

###############################################
Happy Birthday to Jonoteh!! God bless you!!
###############################################
Went to his area and had dinner…The food was awesome!!... Well we finish almost everything except for the fish. Had a great time of chatting and laughing until Brian had this ‘cute lighter’ to tested on me! Electric shocked!!...well jus the small current. DANG!!..As usual I’m the laughing stock!!.. & Daniel is making fun of me all the time. Calling me ‘awek’…blab la…(Lyd where were you??)

Heading to Jon’s place after dinner for cutting cake ceremony. Is so good to see his family celebrate his 24th birthday. Taking pictures & all… I’m so touched… To be loved by family members. *big sigh*

(Jon, you’re so blessed to have such a loving family. And thanks for inviting me, I know im your ‘enemy’ but you’re my ‘fren’…hahahha)

No comments: