Monday, February 07, 2005

Prom Night!

Sorry for the late update…Prom night was good…though I don’t really enjoy it due to sickness & tiredness. Overall was awesome. Everyone was so handsome & pretty… The hall was awesome too…but too bad I paid rm70 for eating fruits only. I wasn’t in the mood to eat. Sigh… Oh well check out the pics..



Top Left to right: Grace, Peter & myself, Ushers at the reception, Myself & Peter
Bottom Left to right:Grace, myself & Candy, Good lookins guys & gals & me & the prom King, Weishin



Clockwise: Ivy, May Ee, Esther & Lois, Weishin, myself, Johnathan & Aletheia, Starstruck Founder, Super Admins, Admins & Members & Myself dancing with Kai Shan.

2 comments:

grac said...

you looked fab that night, btw. like a superstar having people line up to take your photos and get autographs. lol.

fl0rlee said...

thanks grac..u look great too tat nite!..so pretty!..alot of them wanted to take pics with you as well lar..hahaha!..btw..u wan my autograph?? hahaha..