Wed night
Whoa! It’s been a restless week. Planet Shakers week, we called it. In the 1st place I don’t really want to go, but I went anyways with casual attire and slippers! My friends & I went to their night concert on Wed & Thurs. The first night was quite good, it just that we find the music a bit soft. Well may be we’re use to RLC VYS music. L.O.U.D!.We sat in a row, very near to the entrance. The crowd was awesome. Music was the bomb!..A couple of my friends were observing the music instruments. I think is the main band. We took some picture on the 1st night. Went for mamak session after the concert. Had the best ‘roti canai’ in Sri Melur SS19. Finished at 11.30pm. Mark & myself stuck at Sri Melur, because he couldn’t get his car started. We panicked. He called some of our friends to get help. So Peter came. Thank God for him. He helped us to jump start the car and finally we got it started. I was praying under my breath. Well I was panic that time, but just acted cool. Arrived home at 1am.
Thurs Night
Everyone is looking forward for the concert. Finished work at 6.30pm, parked my car at Mark’s house and headed to Pyramid. This time the crowd is gone mad! The concert starts at 7.30pm and everyone is jamming the entrance.. Is definately more crowded than the night before..But it doesn’t pull us down cause what excites us is the crowd, music and the presence of God.. We manage to meet the rest and bump into the ‘young adults’ of VYS. Elvin and the gang. ( I think) This time we sat right at the back.. Yes I believe there are over 2000 young people in the hall. Imagine Bagiou trip next year, 2times more than this! Can’t wait! The concert is definitely better than the first night.. Sweet anointing of God.. Tonight we did some actions for some songs..is gone mad fun..is funny to see some of them did the actions..
Give me a 'J', you got a 'J', you got a 'J', you got a 'J',
Give me an 'E', you got an 'E', you got an 'E', you got an 'E'
Give me a 'S', S, S, S
Give me a 'U', is you, you, you
Give me a 'S', S, S, S
Who do we praise? (the crowd goes) J.E.S.U.S!!
Who's the king? (the crowd goes) J.E.S.U.S!!
Who's the One? (the crowd goes) J.E.S.U.S!!
W.H.A.O!!!!...(spinning around) H.E.Y H.E.Y!
We had lotsa fun!!..Went to mamak again. Same place.. And got home at the same time..
Sigh..Now I'm so tired & still have to work. Thank God tomorrow is Sat. Tonight is the last night of the concert. We would love to go, but tonight is care group night. Can’t miss that out too.
::“Lord I enjoyed so much in your presence. I will go where you send me, Jesus take me now I am yours”::
No comments:
Post a Comment